Friday, May 1, 2009

Working out turned out to be not so fun!

So today I got my Jillian Michaels workouts and I was super stoked to get home after a day of running errands to start. Now after my first attempt at working out since I had Maddie, I feel like I have rubber arms and the room is spinning. Working out turned out to be not so fun but I know it will be worth it when I can fit into all my "before pregnancy" clothes! At least that's what I'll keep telling myself during my work outs until I start believing it. I thought I would post a short video of what I did in my workout. Don't be fooled...it's A LOT harder than it looks! :)





And this is what I feel like after....

1 comment:

  1. I love that you posted a portion of the video - although that won't give an accurate picture of how HARD it is - keep up the hard work - we will be ready for the lake!

    ReplyDelete